- Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Request a quote →
Pandemic Preventative Measures During Covid-19
As the COVID-19 pandemic warnings were announced and the first national lockdown was introduced, we worked with our clients to find solutions to help them minimise the risk to our staff and for their staff to avoid the spread of the virus in the workplace, finding solutions to keep our staff safe and protected, whilst still being able to carry out their duties of enhanced cleaning. (see more information in our Covid-19 section).
A new service sanitising service was introduced, which involved the use of a virucidal spray to frequently touched areas including door handles, light switches etc.
- A virucide is an agent that has been proven to deactivate one or more virus strain. To grow and propagate, a virus has to ‘infect’ a host cell, and then forces the host cell to reproduce many copies of the original ‘virus’ – which in turn will infect other cells.
- Passes EN 1276 & EN 1650
At the same time we introduced a COVID-19 bio fogging sanitisation service to commercial environments, using an antimicrobial agent, suitable for all surfaces. This service effectively disinfects all surfaces and covers all areas that are dif¬ficult to access like window coverings, door handles, ceilings and floors allowing the entire area to be fully disinfected and germ-free
We have sourced and provided new products, including, social distancing mats, hand sanitising stations, protective screens, personal protective equipment for our own staff, such as face visors and hand gel to minimise contamination. Free standing hand gel sanitising stations.
The hand gel we supply kills bacteria and contains a blend of 70% alcohol and glycerol emollient to maintain skin condition. Passes EN1276 with a 30 second contact time, also passes EN1500 & EN13727
- Preventative daytime cleaning, helping to reduce the impact of Covid-19
- Incidence of COVID-19 within an office environment, we can carry out a full sanitation clean and Bio fogging service, described above
- Continually updating risk assessments
- We ensure that Hughes/Gardner meets its commitments to our clients by keeping an open channel with our suppliers to ensure that we have the necessary products available to help keep our staff and our clients staff protected
Contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions related to our services and how we operate.Get in Touch