- Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Request a quote →
The Company are committed to using natural resources in a responsible manner to minimise any negative input on the Environment and reduce its environmental impact wherever practical. This is evidenced with our accreditation to BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems & BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems. This policy is continually reviewed in conjunction with our Environmental and Carbon Footprint Policies. View Carbon Footprint Policy.
We aim, wherever practical, to:
- Improve operational performance and a reduction in potentially harmful emissions to land, water and air.
- Reduce the quantity of paper used by only printing emails if necessary.
- To use, if possible, recycled paper.
- Avoid wasting lighting and heating by turning these off when not required.
- Increase our use of re-cycled products within our office e.g. plastic, toners etc.
- To use good quality bio-degradable products, working with our suppliers.
- To make our company personnel aware of waste disposal procedures by segregating waste for our clients.
- Move towards better operated equipment and vehicles.
- Dual flushing toilets.
- Treat our employees fairly.
- Conserve natural resources
Implementation of this policy is to encourage personnel to abide by both UK and EU regulations, such as the various forms of waste disposal and to work with our sub-contractors, and local authorities to abide by them
To move towards better operated vehicles that are regularly serviced
Dual flushing toilets to cut water usage and saves energy.
Training of employees to use the correct amount of product and to observe health and safety procedures.
Recycling waste, where possible this is used for composting.
Planting shrubs and trees that are drought tolerant.
We will be a fair, respectful and inclusive company, encouraging a culture that values openness and recognises individual achievement. We strive for the fair treatment of all our employees and everyone in our supply chain.
Contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions related to our services and how we operate.Get in Touch